Statement of Faith
- We believe in the full, verbal inspiration of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as authoritative, sufficient, infallible and without error in the original manuscripts, not only as containing, but as being in themselves the only written Word of God; and the need of the teaching of the Holy Spirit for a true and spiritual understanding of the whole.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing as three co-equal persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that human beings were created in the image of God but were tempted by Satan and sinned, and are therefore under God's condemnation. As a consequence of Adam's Fall, humanity is totally depraved.
- We believe in the absolute deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His real and perfect humanity, the authority of His teaching and the infallibility of all His utterances, His work of atonement for the sin of the human; race by His vicarious suffering and death, His bodily resurrection and His ascension into Heaven, His present high-priestly intercession for His people and His lordship over His Church as its supreme Head.
- We believe in the justification of the sinner, solely by faith, on the grounds of the merits and vicarious suffering, death, and bodily resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit in conviction of sin, regeneration and sanctification, as well as in ministry and worship.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of only those persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which he is Head.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body; the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ; the eternal blessedness of believers in Christ and the everlasting, conscious punishment of unbelievers. We believe in the imminent personal and visible return of our Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
- We believe that Christ commanded the Church to go into all the world and to make disciples of all peoples, baptizing and teaching those who believe.