Advancing Native Missions
Salaam Ministries is pleased to announce a new partnership with a U.S. charity – Advancing Native Missions* (ANM). Among other goals, ANM will now provide Salaam's U.S. resource partners with receipts for income tax purposes.
ANM exists to take the Gospel to unreached peoples in 75 nations through supporting thousands of indigenous missionaries who are reaching their own people for Christ. Salaam and ANM are aligned in both vision and values.
Here's how it works:
- Resource partners make U.S. checks and on-line donations payable to ANM – Salaam Ministries.
- To designate donations (i.e. for specific projects) resource partners indicate accordingly in a separate note to accompany their check or on-line donation.
- ANM will deduct a 10% administration fee for all Salaam donations.
- ANM will not include Salaam donors in regular mailings. Online donations can be sent through the ANM website: www.adnamis.org or checks can be mailed to Advancing Native Missions P.O. Box 5303 Charlottesville, VA 22905
* Ministry Watch is a 'watch dog' group monitoring Christian ministries and non-profit organizations. This year ANM is one of 30 ministries selected by Ministry Watch as prime examples of accountability, transparency and good stewardship. You can review their evaluation of ANM as a ministry at www.ministrywatch.com.