All gifts are tax deductible. Gifts designated for a specific project or ministry will be used as specified with the understanding that if the project or ministry is fully funded or cannot be carried out for any reason, our Board will seek God’s direction and apply these funds to another pressing need. Spending of funds is confined to Board approved projects and ministries. Salaam Ministries is audited annually by a professional independent accountant and our audited financial statements are available upon request.
AffiliationsSalaam Ministries is proud to be a charity which is a certified member of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC). Organizations displaying the CCCC Seal adhere to the following 10 standards: They...
- have an independent, active board
- have an independent audit of their financial statements
- will provide their financial statements to any person upon request
- have an audit review committee that reports to the board
- carry on their activities with the highest standards of integrity
- have a declared doctrinal position expressing a commitment to the Christian faith
- have a declared stewardship policy which affirms, among other things, that no person receives a commission based upon gifts received by the ministry
- maintain confidentiality of all information about donors and mailing list addresses
- respect the privacy of the beneficiaries of their ministry
- adhere to a written Code of Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability